This program focuses on the theoretical and practical ways to build self-confidence and self-esteem. Self-confidence can help in the recovery process and empower individuals to take active ownership of their journey and help them engage fully in all aspects of their life. This program involves a mixture of practical sessions and education to integrate learning and allow students to practice skills that can be utilised in their individual lives.
By the end of this workshop, students will be able to:
- distinguish between self-esteem and self-confidence
- evaluate your current level of self-confidence
- identify negative self-talk and question one’s negative statements about oneself
- practice 12 techniques for building self-confidence
- use positive self-talk and affirmations