News | Posted on 11th Apr 2019
UPDATE: As of 23 April, MHCC have a full class for the upcoming part-qualification course. You can still express interest for future opportunities by getting in touch with MHCC directly.
Western Sydney Recovery College in partnership with the Mental Health Coordinating Council (MHCC) recently conducted an expression of interest survey for free accredited training.
The funding for this training has been approved by the NSW Government Smart and Skilled program. This is an invitation for you to complete the application to attend FREE part qualification training with MHCC.
The training runs for 4 days and includes three training modules that form part of the CHC43315 Certificate IV in Mental Health.
Nationally recognised unit of competency:
- CHCMHS007 Work effectively in trauma informed care
- CHCCCS003 Increase the safety of individuals at risk of suicide
- HLTWHS006 Manage personal stressors in the work environment
Location: Parramatta (venue will be advised closer to the training date)
Dates: 20 & 21 May, and 3 & 4 June
- Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen, humanitarian visa holder or an Australian permanent resident;
- Aged 15 years or older;
- Live or work in New South Wales;
- No longer at secondary school;
- Please note to be accepted into this training program all days of training and assessment must be completed, there is no option to complete part of the training.
There is limited timeframe for applications to be accepted, MHCC will process applications as they are received and once capacity is reached no further offers of training will be accepted.
Questions or queries – contact Amira 95558388 ext. 129 or email@example.com
Please note applications must be sent to MHCC per the instructions on the application form. Do not sent applications to Western Sydney Recovery College. Please direct all queries about this opportunity to MHCC.